Why can't I see the spiritual realm? 1

I want you to note the word of Jesus, He said *what I see my father do*  now the lord did not say *what I assume my father do*

Which means every act of Christ on earth was a replay of What the Father has done in the heavenly realm. Note I did not say *spirit realm*. Follow me let us unlock something. Elisha demonstrated the reality of the spirit realm. He never told the servant to see by Faith he asked God to open his eyes. Was the eyes he opened the same as Faith? No! Remember faith comes but that eyes was part of the lad and just need to be opened!   I hope that is not too hard for you to chew?


We often think, God is hiding the spirit realm from us but no!

Let us quickly do some mathematics here. Light travels at  a velocity close to 186, 000 miles per second. That is 3*10^8 m/s. The circumference of the earth is about 25,000 miles now which means anything which has capacity to travel at speed of light will travel the earth 7.5 times in a second. But wait, the molecular structure of the spiritual being is different from ours. Terrestrial body is different from a celestial body.

The closest study to Spirit realm dynamics is the quantum physics.  Now we know energy becomes matter but science got confused when they could not and non of their senses could proof the source of that energy. In the beginning was the word and by faith we. Know that the aions( Materials that made the world) was framed by the word. Now wait, if energy becomes matter, what then is the source of the energy. God was  known as the Father of Lights..... Hmmm

Let unravels this mystery. Why can't I see with my spiritual eyes?  Because if I can see the invisible, I can do the impossible. How can I be called a soldier but I can not see my enemies?

Comments

Popular Posts