Yes you can!!!


Good day everyone, hope you had a great day. Had a great day over here, we bless God for another beautiful day. Am sure we all learnt some thing great today. I have learnt today to think high of your self, dream big, dream possibilities, with God all things are possible.

Today I got a job and my natural mind was already thinking will I be able to do this? Shouldn't I have sat at home instead of taking up a tasking job? Am sure at some point in our lives when faced with a challenging situation we tend to want to coward out.

Am here to encourage you like I did to my self today. You can do it!!! Isaiah 41vs10 assures us that God is with us.

Isaiah 41:10  Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Comments

Popular Posts