Walk with Him

Isaiah 41:10  Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

God today tells us to fear not, no matter what you are going through, no matter the valley of the shadow of death you are walking through, for He is with thee. Do not be troubled, no need to worry because worrying doesn't solve anything, only God is capable, for He is your God.

In all things He would always strengthen you, and help you to overcome that situation, so that you can lift your head high when you become victorious.

My word to you today is trust in God, don't do it alone. He is the one that makes all the difference and don't forget He loves you so much.

Comments

Popular Posts