Prophetic Declaration

Psalms 2:2, 8-9  The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Hear this Prophetic Declaration

*I decree by the POWER IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS that every evil and demonic counsel given by the wicked people against your life will not stand in Jesus name. Amen

*I decree by the POWER IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS that you will not lose your glorious inheritance to your enemy In Jesus name. Amen

*I decree by The POWER IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS that the Mighty Hand of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY will locate your life  for DIVINE MERCY In Jesus name. Amen

*Any demonic Power,Covenant and spirit that wanted to throw you out of your divine inheritance, I decree by the POWER IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS that let  such receive the Judgement of fire and burn to ashes In Jesus name. Amen

*Every rulers of darkness and kings in the world of darkness that have set themselves against your life,I decree by the POWER IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS that such kings of rulers will die for your sake in Jesus name. Amen

*I decree by the POWER IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS that every rod of iron that is working against your progress is break into pieces today in Jesus name. Amen

Claim this Prophetic Declaration by saying Amen

Read Psalm 2:1-9

Comments

Popular Posts