Don’t panic, he is behind the wheels



In life we tend to naturally panic when things don’t go according to plan. When a child gets sick, we loose a job, don’t get that contract, get divorced, still seeking admission, just name it. What you don’t know is that you may not like it, it may be frightening but God still uses those moment, experiences for our good. He brings out gold from those dirt.

Don’t be afraid of the valley because he has promised us that he would be with us. I get worked up easily and start worrying when I plan things and it seems like my plans are just going the opposite direction. To know how bad it is January 2nd this year I resumed worrying!! Imagine I was not even two legs into the new year and the devil is trying to steal my joy. However I discovered something, while I was busy worrying God was busy solving my problems so much that what I was worrying about, I didn’t have to worry in the first place!

The thing is that a problem only becomes a issue when we think its bigger than our God.  He spoke in his words that he will provide all your needs. Even though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death no evil shall come to you.

It may not always feel like it but I want you to know today that He is behind the wheel, don’t panic, worry, just sit back and enjoy the ride.


Comments

Popular Posts