When every door gets shut at your face,look up!

Wow! Can't believe it been a while. My apologies. Today I learnt want it meant to get doors shut at your face not because they want to but because you are so distracted that God wants you to look up to him.

I got a job recently was excited though some odds were not in my favour like my system got bad, my phone was also blessed, electricity could be amazing at times, financially was blessed.

Ever had that feeling that you just got one breakthrough but it seems you started fighting another immediately? Well welcome to the family lol. It doesn't feel good, I made I tried so hard and by the time my breakthrough of a new system came along hmmmmm I was a sec late!

However, I learnt to appreciate the things I have and to build and improve on it. Godbless my boss lady Lola. She said she liked my blog and I was like wow.

My point today and for the years to come. You will never fit everywhere, that's not an excuse for failure. But! Find that one place that you shine, and shine! Brighter than a diamond.
This one thing you do! Do it well

Comments

Popular Posts