Good morning to you. We bless God for a time like this as the whole world stands still and lifts up her hands crying out for mercy. Corona virus popularly known as the covid-19 has spread so fast like the speed of light and medical practioners are struggling to find a cure. At this period we have to look up to what God's word is saying.
Joshua 1:9 " have I not commandeth thee? Be strong and of a good courage, be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goeth."
God has charged us in his word that we should not be afraid. The Bible also tells us that by his strips we have been made whole. Not that we will but we have therefore we are to confess God's word daily.
Isaiah 41:10 " fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed ; for I am thy God; I will strengthen thee; yes, I will help thee; yes, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
The Lord has not given us the spirit of fear therefore in this pandemic period we are to focus on God and sing of his mercies everyday.
God cannot allow more than what the world can handle and he would heal his land. Corona virus would surely be over but when it is what next?
Take out time to evaluate how you have been living your life and knowing the things that truly matter.
I love you, God loves you please stay safe.

Comments

Popular Posts