There is a positive in two negatives.



We go through life wanting everything we wish for to fall right on our laps. We get frustrated when things don’t go our way; the fact is that life would not always be fair to you. You have to make extra effort to get something.

 Recently have been occupied with a job I was supposed to be entitled to by natural order of things but I didn’t get it and all my friends did. You know that kind of a scenario when it looks like you are the unlucky one. That however didn’t disturb me I made extra effort to be included. Note I didn’t have to please anyone; I just worked harder and got noticed.


Don’t get discouraged when things get dark, gloomy or stagnant. There is always light at the end of the tunnel, just pray and do something, God is merciful to bless the works of our hand. 

Comments

Popular Posts